Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jonathan Obregon A <jo...@gamevillage.com> on 2007/05/15 17:01:38 UTC

tx:date got a day before selected date

Hi all,

Here's my problem: when I select a date in <tx:date control, the value
is a day before than selected one.  By example, I select May 14 in
calendar, and the value in the java bean is May 13. Could you help me
with this problem?

The code is:
<tx:date label="End Time" required="true"
value="#{reportingAccountDepositPage.endTime}"/>

The taglib is: <%@ taglib
uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/extension" prefix="tx" %>

Thanks!

Re: tx:date got a day before selected date

Posted by Jonathan Obregon A <jo...@gamevillage.com>.
Volker Weber wrote:
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FAQ#Date
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/34zngs
>

> 2007/5/15, Jonathan Obregon A <jo...@gamevillage.com>:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here's my problem: when I select a date in <tx:date control, the value
>> is a day before than selected one.  By example, I select May 14 in
>> calendar, and the value in the java bean is May 13. Could you help me
>> with this problem?
>>
>> The code is:
>> <tx:date label="End Time" required="true"
>> value="#{reportingAccountDepositPage.endTime}"/>
>>
>> The taglib is: <%@ taglib
>> uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/extension" prefix="tx" %>
>>
>> Thanks!

Thank you very much!

Works fine!

Re: tx:date got a day before selected date

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.