Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by semanticfire <ba...@netage.nl> on 2019/10/31 14:32:53 UTC

Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

Hi,

I'm using multiple durable subscribers on topics on the internal ActiveMQ
broker.
I run into clientID cannot be set on active connections because the
createconnection returns a connection from the pool.
Is there a way to not have a pool at all so that the connections are
directly obtained from the ActiveMQ broker?

Current config:

Thanks in advance

RE: Internal ActiveMQ broker without connection pooling

Posted by semanticfire <ba...@netage.nl>.
Thanks for the reply,

In the meantime I found a undocumented option which does exactly what I
want.
pooling = false in the resource definition of the connection factory

That does exactly what I need, every connection I obtain is a fresh one from
activeMQ

dimas wrote

Posted by "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dm...@kaltire.com>.
I had the same problem, solved by updating client libs version to the recent version (2.10.0) and adding setEnableSharedClientID(true), for ex:

    private ConnectionFactory getConnectionFactory() {
        ActiveMQJMSConnectionFactory cf = new ActiveMQJMSConnectionFactory(