Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Lenney <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 03:50:51 UTC

A Serious Problem

Hi,every body,

Mybe it's the Java NIO's problem.

I deploy a program to a remote server, and run a client program to connect
to it.

Then I disable my client's network ( remove the line from NIC of my
computer),but now the server can not receive the session close event, so the
server can't remove the session from a HashMap( I define a HashMap to store
the login information).

Then I enable my client's network( reconnected the line to NIC of my
computer),and try to login, due to login information are still stored in a
HashMap, so it fail.

How to solve this problem?

I sorry that my English is not very good.

Re: A Serious Problem

Posted by Lenney <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much for your reply. Now I know how to do.

Re: A Serious Problem

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.