Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/30 20:31:57 UTC

JACC 1.1 implemented (I think)

The good news is I took a look at the changes for jacc 1.1 and AFAICT
as far as the specs module goes we only have to implement support for
http extension methods and http exclusion lists.  I did this and
committed a new specs module geronimo-jacc_1.1_specs at version 1.1-
SNAPSHOT.

Note that I left out the no-longer-appropriate "j2ee" from the spec
name.  If people want we could put "jee" in instead, but I don't
really see the need for this spec.

I started with version 1.1-SNAPSHOT, same as trunk for jacc-1.0.  I'm
hoping Jason or someone will tell me if I made a mistake here.

After a lot of looking I found the jee5 report card and updated it
with the jacc 1.1 and jpa status.  I find it really hard to find the
right geronimo wiki for any info I might want.  Why do we have so
many different wikis that don't all point back to some index
explaining where to go for what info?

thanks
david jencks

wiki structure - was [ Re: JACC 1.1 implemented (I think)]

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,
I understand your frustration, the wiki has grown big and we haven't caught up with the navigation.

I will try to put some "site map" like pages for those spaces in the wiki. I will work on some wiki layout doc to help understanding how the info is organized.

Cheers!
Hernan