Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com> on 2007/02/13 11:30:19 UTC

dynamic panelTabbedPane with schedule binding

Hi all. I've got this pannelTabbedPane. The number of panelTabs is dynamic,
depending on the size of a collection called info. Each element in the
collection's got a ScheduleModel and a HtmlSchedule. So, what I want, is a
panelTabbedPane with an undetermined number of panels, each one with a
schedule in it. I've read that u can't use c:forEach with JSF and u have to
use t:dataList instead, so I've tried this way (among many other things):

    <t:panelTabbedPane bgcolor="#FFFFCC" serverSideTabSwitch="false"
width="95%">
    	<t:dataList value="#{scheduleHandler.info}" var="currentInfo" >
    		<h:outputText value="#{currentInfo.kk}" />
                <t:panelTab label="Dr. PĂ©rez" >
			<t:schedule value="#{currentInfo.model}"
				binding="#{currentInfo.schedule}"
				rendered="true" visibleEndHour="18" visibleStartHour="8"
				workingEndHour="17" workingStartHour="9" readonly="false"
submitOnClick="true"
				theme="outlookxp" tooltip="true"
				mouseListener="#{scheduleHandler.scheduleClickedSch}"
				action="#{scheduleHandler.scheduleActionSch}" />

The outputText alone by itself is working properly, but when binding the
schedule component it says that currentInfo is null. I guess it has to see
with the phase cycle of a jsf page, but then i ask, is it not possible to do
something like i am trying?

tx