Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/11/24 14:09:43 UTC

axis2 with JPA

I'm trying to buid a project with a WS that uses JPA

I created my project, use a build file that generates aar file and deploy the service into %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services

When I call my client (a MIdltet using ksoap and kxml) I receive in my Tomcat console a mapping error :

[INFO] Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxExcepti
on: Evento is not mapped [select e from Event e]
        at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException
(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:567)

Event is my class where I have the mapping to Event Table in my DataBase

My aar Structure is like this :

META-INF folder with services.xml
org/myproject/event/Event class

I put my deps in %AXIS2_HOME%\lib directory and my persistence.xml in %AXIS2_HOME%\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF

The JPA mapping is correct inside my Event class

My question is if that problem is because of my project structure ?