Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 16:49:51 UTC

Apache Lens Hangout

Hi Team,
Like we have discussed in past about the Lens Hangout - I have made a basic
start.

The hangout would be here to share anything that an individual is working
on, or, to ask questions if someone is stuck somewhere, or, to discuss
anything specific to the project. The hangout would be helpful for
individuals to break the ice as well as to get more involved.

I have created a long living Hangout event[1] and link[2] for the hangout.
Was thinking of Tuesday/Thursday eve (Open to suggestions). The hangout
will have a limit to 10 participants but we can start with it. We can
mention it on the website after couple of hangouts maybe if its useful.

One of us can volunteer to moderate the hangout and take notes and mail it
back to the dev list so that other contributors are aware of the
discussions.

Let me know if it looks good. Please suggest your time of comfort.

Thanks All,
Yash

1. https://plus.google.com/events/c2rheol3v6t0hvfq36eq36j8v8k
2.