Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 05:38:59 UTC

***UNCHECKED*** Re: HBase Phoenix Integration

Hi Amit,
Extract attached jar and try placing it in your hbase classpath

P.S. Please remove the 'x' from the jar extension
Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Divya

Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: HBase Phoenix Integration

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dor,

I didnt understand what are you trying to say .
could you please elaborate.

Thanks,
Divya

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Divya,
[...]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Scan.setRaw(Z)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Scan;

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Shah <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,