Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Roland Hänel <ro...@haenel.me> on 2010/04/26 12:12:43 UTC

Re: when i use the OrderPreservingPartition, the load is very imbalance

1) you can re-balance a node with

     bin/nodetool -h <host> token [<new-token>]

specify a new token manually or let the system guess one.

2) take a look into your system.log to find out why your nodes are dying.

Posted by Roland Hänel <ro...@haenel.me>.
sorry, if specifying the token manually, use:

  bin/nodetool -h <host> move <new-token>