Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/13 16:41:37 UTC

Hibernate doclet failing with Maven/dependencies

  Hi there,

  I have the following scenario: I have two maven projects, one
depending on the other. The first maven project contains an interface
that is tagged with @hibernate.class tag. The second project contains
a class that is tagged with @hibernate.joined-subclass. When I run the
xdoclet:hibernatedoclet goal in the first project I get a correct
mapping file generated by XDoclet, but if I run it in the second
project fails (as expected, I must say it, but I didn't think about it
before doing this layout). and generates an incorrect mapping file.

  It's evident that in the second case xdoclet fails because it has no
access to the source files in the first project. And I would like to
mantain this layout as the first project creates a reusable artifact I
would like to use in other projects as dependencies... so the question
is, is there any way to generate correct mapping files in this
scenario? Has anybody faced this before? How have you solved it?

  TIA, best regards
  Jose