Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2021/09/09 22:32:52 UTC

Re: [Register] Allyship workshop for open source communities

The Allyship workshop for open source communities is scheduled for next
week Thursday Sep 16th!

If interested, sign up via
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DM7KNyd7QQKiCRrepQTIDAChvtC6QERCt1JUNO5R3Fc/edit

Feel free to forward to other communities that might be interested. Thanks
a lot!

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for registering!

We will close the form tomorrow and send everyone who registered meeting
invites~