Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sudhir Kumar <su...@tapmatessoftware.com> on 2018/03/26 03:51:47 UTC

Datasource as RDB

Hello Team,

I am trying to do the setup for the Data source as RDB (mysql) and customedatasource as S3. Always getting datasource as null but able to load the custom datasource.

Can you please guild me how to do this.

This is urgent for me. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Sudhir

Re: Datasource as RDB

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2018-03-26 05:51, Sudhir Kumar wrote:
> Hello Team,
>

> I am trying to do the setup for the Data source as RDB (mysql) and customedatasource as S3. Always getting datasource as null but able to load the custom datasource.
>
> Can you please guild me how to do this.
>
> This is urgent for me. Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Sudhir

Impossible to answer without any additional information.

How do you construct the repository?