Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Petr Lampa <la...@fee.vutbr.cz> on 1997/02/05 22:30:01 UTC

mod_negotiation/157: handle_multi() doesn't copy request headers for negotiated request

>Number:         157
>Category:       mod_negotiation
>Synopsis:       handle_multi() doesn't copy request headers for negotiated request
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Problem reported for 1.2b2, still unresolved, fix is very simple, see below.

Redirection at the end of handle_mulit() doesn't copy headers (headers_out,
notes, etc.) from sub_req to negotiated best req, so if some handler
(type checker) sets any header for some variant, negotiated request
is not processed correctly. I am not sure about other fields in request.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Copy all necessary members of struct request or do real redirection
with full processing (type checker, ...)