Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2012/05/07 07:35:53 UTC

Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair

It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to see new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find myself unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.

The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution for consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.

Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-05-07, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> thank you very much for you work. You were many years in that role and
> this requires lots of energy. Thank you again for doing it. I hope you
> will still be around.

+1

Stefan

Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Curt,

thank you very much for you work. You were many years in that role and
this requires lots of energy. Thank you again for doing it. I hope you
will still be around.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.
On 7 May 2012 07:35, Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is
> encouraging to see new faces and increased activity in the project in the
> last few months. However, I find myself unable to devote adequate time to
> the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation of that office
> pending selection of a replacement by the board.
>
> The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and
> prepare a resolution for consideration by the board, likely in time for the
> June meeting.

Thanks for taking care of the project for so long, Curt. Are you planning
to stay active as a PMC member?

All best,
Ivan

Re: Resignation as Logging Services PMC chair

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
On May 6, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> It has been a pleasure to serve as Logging Services PMC Chair and it is encouraging to see new faces and increased activity in the project in the last few months. However, I find myself unable to devote adequate time to the responsibilities of the office and offer my resignation of that office pending selection of a replacement by the board.
>
> The Logging Services PMC should consider potential replacements and prepare a resolution for consideration by the board, likely in time for the June meeting.

Curt,

Thanks for your many years of service as chair.

Ralph