Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rajitha Rajasooriya <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/29 12:44:19 UTC

Regarding the issue DERBY-6711

   1. Regarding the issue DERBY-6711
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6711>

Can I have the exact replication test for the particular issue?

Thank you!
Rajitha Rajasooriya

Re: Regarding the issue DERBY-6711

Posted by Rajitha Rajasooriya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Issue  DERBY-6711,

I did exactly what's suggested by the issue owner too and added some piece
of code as a solution . :)

--
Rajitha

Re: Regarding the issue DERBY-6711

Posted by Rajitha Rajasooriya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hey!

--
Rajitha

Re: Regarding the issue DERBY-6711

Posted by Rajitha Rajasooriya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes I almost tried everyone of them, but I didnt get the error which is
mentioned. But I had some problems with some tests. I'll try it again.
Thanks
Rajitha

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com

--
Rajitha

Re: Regarding the issue DERBY-6711

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried running the Derby replication tests, as described here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6711?focusedCommentId=16100848&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16100848

thanks,

bryan