Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pikufolgado <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/11 22:46:03 UTC

Classic logistic regression missing !!! (Generalized linear models)

Hi,

I would like to carry out a classic logistic regression analysis. In other
words, without using penalised regression ("glmnet" in R). I have read the
documentation and am not able to find this kind of models.

Is it possible to estimate this? In R the name of the function is "glm".

Best regards

Re: Classic logistic regression missing !!! (Generalized linear models)

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.
So the LogisticRegression with regParam and elasticNetParam set to 0 is not
what you are looking for?

https://spark.apache.org/docs/2.3.0/ml-classification-regression.html#logistic-regression

  .setRegParam(0.0)
  .setElasticNetParam(0.0)