Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Montero <da...@soin.co.cr> on 2003/08/13 18:58:43 UTC

Using JSTL in Dreamweaver MX

Hi taglibs-users,
    Has anyone been able to use JSTL in dreamweaver.  By using I mean to create recordsets, repetable regions, etc, so I can use the wizards and other application tools from dreamweaver.
Currently, I have imported the TLD files into dreamweaver, but it does not make it recognize sql:query, for example, as a mean to create recordsets, nor c:out as a way to print dynamic data, so it shows nicely in the design view.

Any help will be appreciated,
    danim

Re: Using JSTL in Dreamweaver MX

Posted by Vinay <vi...@mdp.net>.
I am also trying to know if there is such a feature is provided in
dreamweaver, that would be really helpful