Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Evi Battula <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/16 19:14:36 UTC

JMeter Maven Plugin-Running jbdc sampler

Hi,

     I am trying to run jdbc sampler using jmeter maven plugin. It is working from jmeter GUI when I add the ojdbc jar in under jmeter\lib\ext directory.
But showing error ('Error in thread 1', nothing else) when I ran it from command prompt using jmeter maven plugin. I added dependency to ojdbc.jar as bellow.

Thanks in advance,
Evi.

<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.jmeter</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jmeter-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>jmeter-tests</id>
<phase>verify</phase>
<goals>
<goal>jmeter</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<reportDir>${project.build.directory}/jmeter-reports</reportDir>
<srcDir>${project.build.directory}/jmeter/testcases</srcDir>
<jmeterUserProperties>
</jmeterUserProperties>
</configuration>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
<groupId>our-jar</groupId>
<version>${version}</version>
<scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${version}-jar-with-dependencies.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
<version>1.1.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<artifactId>ojdbc6</artifactId>
<groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
<version>11.1.0.7.0</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
</plugin>

Re: JMeter Maven Plugin - jdbc tests

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16 September 2010 20:02, Evi Battula <sr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

>  Is there any documentation available

The JMeter Maven plugin is a 3rd party product; it is not produced or
supported by the ASF.
I suggest you use a search engine to find the current website and documentation.

Posted by Evi Battula <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi All,

  Is there any documentation available or anyone had setup Jmeter Maven plugin to run jdbc tests against Oracle database?

Thanks,

Evi.