Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de> on 2006/03/06 16:31:23 UTC

geronimo + eclipse wtp: deploying anything?

Hi all;

still playing around getting something to work with the eclipse/geronimo
setup, once again I've reached a point where I don't know how to
proceed. Right now, geronimo starts and stops and works well within
eclipse. Unfortunately, it seems I can't deploy anything to the server
no matter what. I tried an easy EJB project, and, after this didn't work
as I supposed it to, even deployed a dynamic web project to it (which
initially used to run on Tomcat), didn't work: Project is here, I do a
"Run As" -> "Run on server", as I used to do before. Geronimo starts up,
but using the URL that is supposed to be configured for the application,
I just get 404, and, when looking into the Geronimo console, I can't see
any of the applications I deployed to be around.

Two questions:
(a) Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong?

(b) Is there any additional documentation on how to use Geronimo and
Eclipse for application development?

TIA and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden

Re: geronimo + eclipse wtp: deploying anything?

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Which version of WTP are you using?  And if 1.0.1 did you happen to
update from .7 using the update manager?

- sachin