Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2016/01/27 23:36:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Behroz Sikander as new commiter and PMC member

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hama has asked Behroz
Sikander to become a committer and PMC member, and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Behroz! :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Behroz Sikander as new commiter and PMC member

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
By the way, @Anastasis,

Please subscribe private list by sending mail to
private-subscribe@hama.apache.org if you're still not in that list.
You're the one of PMC member.

Posted by 김민호 <mi...@samsung.com>.
Congratulations, Behroz!
I'm glad you become a committer and PMC member.

Regards,
Minho Kim.

Posted by Behroz Sikander <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin :)