Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/23 14:35:28 UTC

[OT] Re: jar files

--- jalal udeen <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> where can i  download and what are the jar files.
> 1) ldap.jar
> 2) jndi.jar
> 3) providerutil.jar

1) http://www.openldap.org/ is one solution (it's the
one I've usually used, anyway, unless something else
was already in place).

2) AFAIK from Java 1.3+ the javax.naming libs are
included in the Java runtime and (IIRC) already
includes LDAP providers:

http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/basics/prepare/package.html

3) Not sure about providerutil.jar; I don't think I've
ever used it. Someone else will probably know, though.

Again, please try to mark "off-topic" messages with an
[OT] in the subject line. It's not that people won't
answer your off-topic posts, it's just a polite
notification in case people are filtering on the
off-topic string.

d.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Re: [OT] Re: jar files

Posted by jalal udeen <ja...@gmail.com>.
hi,

           I  really thank you heartfully im very sorry for  mailing u
harshly
tbanks
Jalaludeen.h