Posted to users@camel.apache.org by MarkBi <ma...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2009/02/01 22:54:52 UTC

Support for multipart/alternative mail messages

Does Camel-mail 1.5 have support for multipart/alternative mail messages?
If so are there any known simple examples of this code.
Thank you!

Re: Support for multipart/alternative mail messages

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Take a look at
http://camel.apache.org/mail.html

And I guess in the unit tests of the component there are some
html/text mail samples.

Its basically a copy of the mail component in SMX if that helps.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM, MarkBi <ma...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

> Does Camel-mail 1.5 have support for multipart/alternative mail messages?
> If so are there any known simple examples of this code.
> Thank you!

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/