Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/09/12 07:58:19 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-254 Redis Streams connector

Hi everyone,

With no comments provided in the discussion thread, I'm opening a vote
thread on FLIP-254: Redis Streams connector:

FLIP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-254%3A+Redis+Streams+Connector

The vote will be open for at least 72h.

Best regards,

Martijn
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82
https://github.com/MartijnVisser

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-254 Redis Streams connector

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Zheng Yu Chen <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (no-binding) thanks for drive this flip

Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月19日周一 14:20写道:

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.