Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by venkat <r....@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/03 09:40:53 UTC

Regarding HTTP Binding and Axis2 integration

!-- DIV {margin:0px} -->Hi,

 I am interested in the HTTP Binding extension. Can somebody please, let me know when Woden would be supporting it.

 I would also like to know when Apache Axis2 integration with Woden is planned for? Does the integration mean WSDL2Java in Axis2 will support WSDL 2.0 and the HTTP Binding extension?

 Thanks
 Venkat

Re: Regarding HTTP Binding and Axis2 integration

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Arthur

That is what Axis2 is up to - except the other way round - making ALL the
server skeletons support the WSDL2 HTTP binding.

What I'm not exactly clear is on the timeline for tying this all back into
WSDL and generating clients for that binding.

Paul

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Venkat,
HTTP bindings in Woden did not make Milestone 3 in January as originally
planned, so it has been moved to M4 in early March. I will update the
Milestone plan on the web site to reflect this.

http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/milestoneplan.html

John Kaputin

             <r.venkat@yahoo.c
             om>
             03/02/2006 09:07          woden-dev@ws.apache.org,
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
                 woden-dev                                         Subject

Posted by r....@yahoo.com.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Venkat

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.