Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com> on 2002/08/23 11:53:28 UTC

[commons] Questions on various sub-projects

I spent some time browsing Jakarta-commons' sub-projects and sandbox.

1. I couldn't find the nightly build for the following sandbox projects. Do
these projects have source (via CVS) only?

   IO
   JJar
   Net
   VFS

2. I found the following nightly builds but couldn't find the corresponding
webpages or descriptions. Are they deprecated or "pre-sandbox"?

   Daemon
   Discovery
   Filters
   Services
   Threading

3. http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/io/ is broken.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Re: [commons] Questions on various sub-projects

Posted by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com>.
Thanks Robert.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.