Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sandra Cann <sc...@prodigy.net> on 2001/08/22 00:48:17 UTC

RE: Expresso integration with Struts now available - v4.0ea Released

Now that the Expresso/Struts is now completed and available as a download -
can Expresso Framework please be listed under the Struts Resources page
under the Contributor Extensions!  Who should I address this request?

Sandra Cann
scann@jcorporate.com