Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 18:29:08 UTC

1.5

Have we decided at this point that 1.5 is required for building
cayenne (even though it compiles to 1.4.2 compatible code?)

I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but the only way I can build
cayenne-java is to use this bat script:

ie, "..\go" instead of "ant" and "..\go test" instead of "ant test"

set JAVA_HOME=E:\W2k\jdk1.5.0_06
ant -Dbuild.compiler=javac1.5 %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

Re: 1.5

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 9/15/06, Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the flood ... checking the old nightly build script.

I didn't receive any build script emails.   No flood here.

Re: 1.5

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Sorry for the flood ... checking the old nightly build script. Here
is how you test in 1.4 mode (a snip from the Perl script):

$ENV{'JAVA_HOME'} = $jdk_14;
run_command("$ant help");
run_command("$ant clean");
my $status = run_command("$ant test-1_4");

Andrus

Re: 1.5

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: 1.5

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
This is also true under 1.2 where we are not using maven.

I had forgotten that there was a maven build script -- I'll give that one a try.

Re: 1.5

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.