Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vineet Sinha <vi...@csail.mit.edu> on 2005/03/11 19:43:39 UTC

Survey on Understanding Code

Hi,
We are running a set of small surveys, in an attempt to understand
developers problems when attempting to understand code. Results from
this survey will be used in refining (open-source) tools that we are
building.

If you have looked at the code of any of the (Java) projects below, we
would appreciate you taking a few minutes to fill out as many of the
respective surveys: Ant, Struts, Geronimo, Cocoon, Xerces, Xalan,
Tomcat, Derby, Lucene, and Batik.

The survey can be found at:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/people/vineet/pc_apache.html

Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!

Thanks!!

Regards,

Vineet Sinha
vineet@csail.mit.edu

PS: If this is not an appropriate place for posting this message, I will
appreciate a pointer to the appropriate locations - Thanks!