Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Laurence <la...@apache.org> on 2021/11/02 14:35:12 UTC

[ANN] Welcome a new committer Xuewei Niu (justxuewei)

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that Xuewei Niu[1] has
been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Xuewei Niu, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

1. https://github.com/justxuewei
Yours,
Zhixin Li.

Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer Xuewei Niu (justxuewei)

Posted by wongoo <wo...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 10:16 AM Chuanhui Liu <ch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That is totally a great honor! Congratulations to Xuewei!
>
> Regards,
> chuanhui
>
> stocks alex <al...@apache.org> 于2021年11月3日周三 下午1:18写道:
>
> > Cgrtlts to Xuewei. We appreciate your excellent work.
> >
> > chenjiapeng <ch...@apache.org> 于2021年11月2日周二 下午11:21写道:
> >
> > > Congratulations to Xuewei! 👏
> > >
> > > Laurence <la...@apache.org> 于2021年11月2日周二 下午10:35写道:

> Niu[1]
> > > has

> > community?

Wongoo

Re: [ANN] Welcome a new committer Xuewei Niu (justxuewei)

Posted by Chuanhui Liu <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by chenjiapeng <ch...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to Xuewei! 👏

Posted by Xuewei Niu <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Community,

Thanks Zhixin for the introduction.

This is Xuewei Niu from Beijing. I'm pursuing my master of science degree in computer science at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. My interested fields involve cloud native, recommender system and iOS/macOS development. Currently, I’m a software engineering intern at ByteDance AML. It’s a great pleasure to join the Dubbo community and I can’t wait to work with all of you.

BW,
Xuewei Niu