Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhishek Jain <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 21:47:11 UTC

Cache Node Concept

Hi,

Can we refer a cache instance running on a Ignite server as a node or cache
node ?

Say, a cache is distributed over various Ignite servers, so can we call
each instance in a server as node or cache node ?

Regards
Abhishek

Re: Cache Node Concept

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishek.

It's rather an Ignite node running a cache instance and each cache instance
contains its part of overall cache data.

Kind regards,
Alex

5 мая 2017 г. 12:47 AM пользователь "abhishek jain [via Apache Ignite
Users]" <ml...@n6.nabble.com> написал:

Hi,

Can we refer a cache instance running on a Ignite server as a node or cache
node ?

Say, a cache is distributed over various Ignite servers, so can we call
each instance in a server as node or cache node ?

Regards
Abhishek

.
NAML
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>