Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 17:15:33 UTC

Status report for the Buildr project

Attachment H: Report from the Apache Buildr Project  [Alex Boisvert]

Apache Buildr is a Ruby-based build system for Java-based applications,
including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages
and
tools.

Our last release (1.4.15) happened in November. Development and community
activity (mailing lists, bug reports, etc.) has been low since then. Our
last
committer/PMC changes happened in October.

In February, we discussed and agreed to move to git as our primary
version-control system, as well as "turning on" the improved GitHub
integration
(
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and
).

We have no issues that require board attention.