Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by dj...@gmail.com on 2022/10/12 21:57:19 UTC

Launcher Icons and Splash Screens Issue

Hello NetBeans Users,

I'm using NetBeans 14 with Cordova 10+ and when I build I see these messages
in my output.

This app does not have launcher icons defined

This app does not have splash screens defined

Updating splash screens at platforms\android\app\src\main\res

This app does not have additional resource files defined

I have splash screens and I've tried coping them directly to the mentioned
folder but this doesn't work.

The last message alludes to the notion that "additional resource files" can
be defined but I don't see how to do that.  How do I specify my resource
files?

The same goes for the launcher icons - I can see them but NetBeans doesn't
seem to recognize them.

Sincerely,

David

Re: Launcher Icons and Splash Screens Issue

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Try to get it working on the command line with Cordova first. NetBeans is
simply a tool on top of Cordova. If you can get something working on the
command line without NetBeans, it should also work with NetBeans.

Gj

Posted by dj...@gmail.com.