Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohan Thakur <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 11:51:59 UTC

Fwd: Mobiles/Tablets for Repair

Hey there,

Currently, I am part of a company* ZurePro Warranty* which deals with
providing warranties over the mobiles and tablets. If you have any such
product which needs to be repaired (only mobiles & tablets) you can get in
touch with me. ZurePro will arrange a free pick and drop for the gadget,
you will only have to bear the repair cost which will be the market price
of the repairing. We are looking for faulty smartphones and tablets with
any kind of hardware/software problems like motherboard issue, power port
malfunction, screen/touch pad problem etc..

If you have any such product kindly let me know, ZurePro will take care of
it. :)

Cheers!!

--

Best Regards,