Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 14:33:28 UTC

metamodel with maven compiler 3.0?

Hi guys,

did you check the metamodel was correctly generated with maven compiler
3.0? with 2.5.1 it works smoothly but with 3.0 nothing is generated

here the config

<plugin>
        <version>2.5.1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>generate-entity-metamodel</id>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <source>1.6</source>
              <target>1.6</target>
              <optimize>true</optimize>
              <showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>
              <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>

<compilerArguments><Aopenjpa.metamodel>true</Aopenjpa.metamodel></compilerArguments>

<generatedSourcesDirectory>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources</generatedSourcesDirectory>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
          <execution>
            <id>compile</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <source>1.6</source>
              <target>1.6</target>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
            <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.0</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: metamodel with maven compiler 3.0?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
openjpa needs fork to true (to pass the param) but when forking
dependencies are not propagated, i'll get in touch with maven@

thanks for the pointers

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.