Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Karolis Petrauskas <k....@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 21:08:22 UTC

Re: Deliver JMS event to Apache ODE process instance

Hi,

    I have done similar functionality using onMessage event handler.
Correct process instance is picked using correlations in this case. In
the handler you can update corresponding global variable of the
process. If this due-by is a property of the human task, you should
look at the tempo API.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Mariusz Brylant<mb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there any chance that some of you could please help me figure out how to
> properly deliver a JMS event to Apache ODE (Intalio|BPMS) process instance.
>
> This is the actual scenario:
>
> 1. Process starts, in fact we start multiple instances of the same BPEL
> process
> 2. Each instance of the process has a human activity (Intalio Tempo task)
> and that human activity has a "due by" property that effectively will tell
> users which tasks should be completed first.
> 3. After the processes have been started an event (JMS message) is generated
> that should result in changing a "due by" of one of the task on a specific
> single instance of the process.
>
> Is there possibly an easy was to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Mario

Karolis Petrauskas