Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr> on 2002/10/07 10:43:11 UTC

Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence

Hello,

I get the following error message :
Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence

But i can't figure out what is wrong in my stylesheet. Has anyone had this error message before?

Thank you

Re: Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence

Posted by MARTIN Franck <fr...@c-s.fr>.
Thanks alot!
Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
MARTIN Franck wrote:

> I get the following error message :
>
> *Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence*
>
> But i can't figure out what is wrong in my stylesheet. Has anyone had
> this error message before?
That means you have provided not enough masters in fo:page-sequence-master to