Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/02/03 09:18:43 UTC

Rename the project to better describe its values and purpose

OK, so now it's my turn to re-raise this topic  Actually, Jeroen and I were
discussing this at length off-list, but it is of course for the community
to decide.

I've raised a JIRA [1], comments requested either on that ticket or as a
response to this mail (and I'll transpose them over).

Thx
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1303

Re: Rename the project to better describe its values and purpose

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
We've had some really great comments added to the ticket [1] I raised  on
this topic .. thanks to those who have contributed so far.

So, please do take the time to read through what's been said and add your
own voice!