Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2007/11/07 20:56:11 UTC

possible error in test case

Michael - can you take a look at the test case in uimaj-core:
org.apache.uima.pear.util.PearRuntimeTest.java.  It has this fragment:

    // import pear specifiers

    Import impPear1 = UIMAFramework.getResourceSpecifierFactory().createImport();

    File import1 = new File(instPear1.getComponentPearDescPath());

    impPear1.setLocation(import1.toURI().getPath());

    // import main pear descriptor

    Import impPear2 = UIMAFramework.getResourceSpecifierFactory().createImport();

    File import2 = new File(instPear1.getComponentPearDescPath());

    impPear2.setLocation(import2.toURI().getPath());

I think it is trying to import two different pears, for import 1 and
import2, but seems to be importing the same one for both?

-Marshall

Re: possible error in test case

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Right, that's an error!