Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de> on 2015/07/15 15:29:12 UTC

rpm for Redhat 7 and friends

Hi friends,

the funny build service:

http://software.opensuse.org/package/apache2-mod_rivet?search_term=apache2-mod_rivet

has news:
Rivet 2.2.3 for SuSE
Rivet 2.0.6 for Redhat 7 and friends

-> In my spec file, I fail to make the difference between CentOS 6 and 7
where apxs changed location: /usr/sbin -> /usr/bin

So I ran the spec file once with one entry and once with the other and
got all packages ;-)

Rivet 2.2.0 by a user called pgajdos.

Enjoy,
Harald

Re: rpm for Redhat 7 and friends

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On 20-07-2015 13:25, Harald Oehlmann wrote:
> Hi Massimo,
>
> thank you. I will attack the rpm's after my holiday in August, ok ?
>
> Enjoy the time,
> Harald

Harald, whenever you have time for that, I don't see a crowd out there
demanding 2.2.3 to enter their distribution instantly ;-)

  -- Massimo

Re: rpm for Redhat 7 and friends

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Hi Massimo,

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Hi  Harald

On 07/17/2015 03:48 PM, Harald Oehlmann wrote:
> So we have to find out which unix has:
> - TCL 8.5.10 ... TCL 8.5.19
> - TCL 8.6.0 ... TCL 8.6.5

8.6.1 -> ...

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
So we have to find out which unix has:
- TCL 8.5.10 ... TCL 8.5.19
- TCL 8.6.0 ... TCL 8.6.5
on
CentOS 7
RedHat 7
ScientificLinux 7
?
Fedora Rawhide, 22: TCL 8.6.4
Mandriva: 8.6.0

Thanks,
Harald

--
ELMICRON Dr. Harald Oehlmann GmbH
Koesener Str. 85

Re: rpm for Redhat 7 and friends

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Yes !

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Hi Massimo,

the main requirement on my radar is TCL 8.5.7?? to have "load
-something" which was an issue for Rivet.
I don't recall the exact TCL version.

Thanks,
Harald

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.