Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/09/13 17:45:24 UTC

Report to the Board, September 2017 edition

We are expected to submit a project report to the ASF Board of Directors
ahead of its next meeting. The report is due on Wednesday, 9/13.

If interested, please take a look at the draft [1], and comment or
contribute content, as appropriate. I'll submit the report sometime in the
next 24 hours.

Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uX8k99k2OXD6tizsJQ9KZtfxbO_I-8rC_oOJgkcJ_O8/

Re: Report to the Board, September 2017 edition

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for a super quick turnaround! (The report is now submitted.)