Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by 易振强的Apache邮箱 <yi...@apache.org> on 2022/01/15 01:36:13 UTC

How to improve the official website Chinese documentation (https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/zh-CN)

When I was browsing the official Chinese documentation (
https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/zh-CN/next/concepts-messaging/), I found
that some of the content was not translated into Chinese, but was still in
English, so I would like to ask if I want to help it What is the
translation, method or approach? grateful

For example:
延时消息功能允许你能够过一段时间才能消费到这条消息,而不是消息发布后,就马上可以消费到。 In this mechanism, a message
is stored in BookKeeper, DelayedDeliveryTracker maintains the time
index(time -> messageId) in memory after published to a broker, and it is
delivered to a consumer once the specific delayed time is passed.

Re: How to improve the official website Chinese documentation (https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/zh-CN)

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Zhenqiang,

For the Pulsar Document translation, you can join the translation group at
Crowding: https://crowdin.com/project/apache-pulsar/zh-CN.

Translation Guidelines here:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-translation/blob/master/README_zh-CN.md.

If you find some places that need to be updated, you can just click the
top-right button "TRANSLATION", which will directly redirect to the
translation file.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Dianjin Wang