Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org> on 2019/10/21 22:42:08 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-538: Add a metric tracking the number of open connections with a given SSL cipher type

Hi all,

I'd like to start the vote on KIP-538: Add a metric tracking the number of open connections with a given SSL cipher type.

KIP: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/txPjBw

Discussion thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b1ee845ef3a3d4fe4d83da81d5444cf00e43840d3b2710487255e6eb@%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E

best,
Colin

Re: [VOTE] KIP-538: Add a metric tracking the number of open connections with a given SSL cipher type

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
I'll add my +1 (binding) as well

best,
Colin

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1 Thanks Colin.

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Thanks!

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

With 5 binding +1 votes from Gwen Shapira, Jason Gustafson, Colin McCabe, Ismael Juma, Rajini Sivaram, and 2 non-binding +1 votes from Tom Bentley and M. Manna, the vote passes.  Thanks, all.

best,
Colin

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)