Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Morrow <da...@autodata.net> on 2005/12/01 00:20:10 UTC

RE: Help with session-timeout

Thanks Rob.  I'll keep this investigation open.  It's really annoying
me.

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net

* PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE DEC 1,2005 MY TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CHANGE
*

NEW !!! Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an
emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator@autodata.net <ma...@autodata.net>