Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2013/04/30 16:06:38 UTC

RE: svn commit: r1477321 - in /camel/trunk: camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/bean/ camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/impl/ camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/processor/resequencer/ camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel...

Hi,

Didn't have much luck with the commit mailing list so that trying this way:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/svn-commit-r1477321-in-camel-trunk-camel-core-src-main-java-org-apache-camel-component-bean-camel-co-tp5731756p5731798.html

Babak

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
The notifications still go to commits@, but the subject is "git commit:
[comment]". Just if anybody wonders.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think you used the wrong repo. Shouldn't it be what is listed here:
http://git.apache.org/

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Will do...

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Babak

<ba...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Didn't have much luck with the commit mailing list so that trying this way:
>
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/svn-commit-r1477321-in-camel-trunk-camel-core-src-main-java-org-apache-camel-component-bean-camel-co-tp5731756p5731798.html
>
> Babak

Claus Ibsen