Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vaibhav (MIND)" <Va...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/06/26 07:13:06 UTC

Error in starting openoffice in OM

HI Maxim,

I am facing issue in officeManager.start(); method returns following error while debugging
ProcessPoolOfficeManager.java 744221 82 org.artofsolving.jodconverter.office.ProcessPoolOfficeManager [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-6] - stopping
Jun 26, 2017 12:22:53 PM org.artofsolving.jodconverter.office.OfficeProcess forciblyTerminate
INFO: trying to forcibly terminate process: 'socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=2002,tcpNoDelay=1'

These are the input parameters in ProcessPoolOfficeManager method

officeHome =C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3;
unoUrls =
runAsArgs = null
templateProfileDir = null
workDir = C:\Users\vaibhavdhawan\AppData\localLow
retryTimeout =120000
taskQueueTimeout = 30000
taskExecutionTimeout = 120000
maxTasksPerProcess = 200;
processManager= SigarProcessManager

Kindly assist me to overcome this error, It would be a great help

Thanks,
Vaibhav Dhawan
[cid:image001.png@01D2E9ED.F9FACD50]

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: Error in starting openoffice in OM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
can you check using netstat if port 2002 is busy? (the only problem i can
think of)
haven't seen any issues with OO for a loooong time

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax