Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dajevu <jd...@hireright.com> on 2006/05/10 02:32:20 UTC

Can Property expressions be used by HttpSender?

In the example given for SimpleMailSender, it shows expressions that extract
from the incoming message being used to identify the to address, subject
line etc. Does the HttpSender properties include a similar capability?

I have a senario where the URL parameters will change based upon the results
of an earlier activity.

Thanks,

jeff
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Can Property expressions be used by HttpSender?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sure.
If you write a patch, please raise a JIRA and attach it.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Another solution would be to use dynamic endpoints.
See http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/URIs