Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zhenyu Zhong <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 21:33:44 UTC

about SOLR-1395 integration with katta

Hi,

It is really exciting to see this integration coming out.
May I ask how I need to make changes to be able to deploy Solr index on
katta servers?
Are there any tutorials?

thanks
zhong

Re: about SOLR-1395 integration with katta

Posted by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhong,

For #2 the existing patch SOLR-1395 is a good start.  It should be
fairly simple to deploy indexes and distribute them to Solr Katta
nodes/servers.

-J

Posted by Zhenyu Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Jason,