Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Andrew L <kh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/02 20:04:43 UTC

Non-JMS Java API Documentation

Is the Java AMQP API for qpid documented online anywhere?  I am just looking for a skeleton class/method listing.

When I say AMQP API, I am referring to classes like org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection and org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.

Thanks.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/

Re: Non-JMS Java API Documentation

Posted by Bruno Matos <br...@paradigmaxis.pt>.
Why did I forgot to read the subject? :)

Sorry, regards.

Posted by Bruno Matos <br...@paradigmaxis.pt>.
Hello,

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
We only support the JMS API.
We do not have a supported non JMS API for Java.

May I ask what is the reason for not using JMS?
If you could describe your use case we could see how it can be worked
out with JMS.
With proper configuration JMS could cover most the use cases.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Andrew L <kh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is the Java AMQP API for qpid documented online anywhere?  I am just looking for a skeleton class/method listing.
>

> When I say AMQP API, I am referring to classes like org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection and org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.
>

> Thanks.

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/