Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Jiangenbo <ji...@clas.ac.cn> on 2015/01/30 10:11:26 UTC

question about fuseki

Hi, Everyone
I have a problem about fuseki.I downloaded yago dataset and put it into fuseki data directory. I wrote a java program to query fuseki and want to get the related URIs from Yago dataset.�
But�there does not have any more results returned from�Fuseki and the program stoped when the query time is adding to 256
I don't know what the the reason is. Fuseki or program ?��
Waiting for your reply and thanks very much�
Bocai

Re: question about fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 30/01/15 09:11, Jiangenbo wrote:

> Hi, Everyone
> I have a problem about fuseki.I downloaded yago dataset and put it into fuseki data directory. I wrote a java program to query fuseki and want to get the related URIs from Yago dataset.
> But there does not have any more results returned from Fuseki and the program stoped when the query time is adding to 256
> I don't know what the the reason is. Fuseki or program ?
> Waiting for your reply and thanks very much
> Bocai

Without some more details, it is rather hard to offer any advice.

Some information that would be helpful:

1/ Which yago files have you loaded? How did you load them?
2/ Please show a minimal, complete example that shows what your program
is doing to query Fuseki
3/ Which version of the code are you using?

	Andy