Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 10:05:17 UTC

NUTCH-684 [was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0]

Dog(acan Güney wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 20:25, Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have packaged the first release candidate for Apache Nutch 1.0 release at
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-1.0/rc0/
>>
>> See the included CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents and latest
>> changes. The release was made from tag:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/nutch/tags/release-1.0-rc0/?pathrev=751480
>>
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nutch 1.0. The vote is open
>> for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Lucene PMC members are binding, but
>> everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval
>> or disapproval. The vote  passes if at least three binding +1 votes are
>> cast.
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Nutch 1.0
>> [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> That's great!
>
> I would like to see NUTCH-684 in but I guess I was too late :)
>
> Anyway, my non-binding +1.

uh, I missed that one, sorry. Do you think it's ready to be included?
(IMO that's an important feature) It's not a big deal for me to rebuild
the package with that feature included.

--
 Sami Siren

Re: NUTCH-684 [was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0]

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 17:46, Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doğacan Güney wrote:
>>

>> On 09.Mar.2009, at 11:05, Sami Siren <ssiren@gmail.com
>> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:

>>> uh, I missed that one, sorry. Do you think it's ready to be included?
>>> (IMO that's an important feature) It's not a big deal for me to rebuild the
>>> package with that feature included.
>>>

>> I only tested it on a small crawl. Still, I believe it is important too so
>> I would like to include it. Worst case we release a 1.0.1 soon after:)
>
> I am fine either way. So if you think it's good enough to go in just commit
> it and I'll build another rc. If not then we can release it later too when
> it's ready.

Committed, thanks for waiting :)

--
Doğacan Güney

Re: NUTCH-684 [was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0]

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.